I'm Back


Hey guys!

I know, it has been a while.

As I told you in an earlier post, I went to London for a 7 weeks internship which is part of my university degree. To cut it short here (as I tend to start raving instantly and then ramble on for ages), it was amazing!
#I♥London
Actually, I think I can safely say that it has been the most exciting and influencial time of my life so far. I'm so grateful for everything I have learned about myself and the new friends I made, words cannot really express how I feel! But I'll talk about that in more detail another time.

I thought it would be a good idea to make a little series of posts dedicated to my stay in London. So that is what's coming! Categorized and therefore more practical for you who maybe are more interested in things I bought, or things I experienced on a personal level, or things I've photographed (kind of like a travel-themed post) only, rather than everything squeezed into one gigantic blogpost with no real common thread.

I'm looking forward to telling you all about it very soon and I hope you are too!

Comments