So..this is me!

Hello and welcome to you reading this!



As this is the very first blogpost I have ever written, I hope it will turn out all right and you enjoy reading it :) I'm also very happy for criticism, comments and ideas on how to improve ;)
Firstly, I want to mention that I have never visited an English-speaking country yet, but I'm studying English at university. Having told you that, I hope that my English is not too bad. One personal aim of this blog - apart from sharing experiences - for me is to improve my language skills. 
Now to the personal side. My name is Viktoria and I am a 21-year-old student from Germany, who enjoys reading beauty, lifestyle, and fashion blogs as well as watching youtube videos for hours and hours...aaand hours...oopsy daisy.



I got the inspiration to start this blog from Lily Pebbles and ViviannaDoesMakeup, as I discovered their advice video on youtube in which they talk about how to create your own blog, today. I think, this video is really helpful and motivating to make that step out of your comfort zone and try to do it. Looking at their blogs and youtube channels on which they post regularly, I feel, that I really want to do this blog, too. (Definitely check out their channels! They are awesome!! Youtube: Lily Pebbles ViviannaDoesMakeup)

I'm not sure what this blog will be about, yet, but I have some ideas about sharing my experience on beauty related things, doing any sorts of reviews, or showing some photos which I took or will take when I am on holiday (again: grateful about any sorts of requests!). I also want to write about personal issues and anything that is happening in the world or simply on my mind ;)

If you like this type of blog and you may have developed an interest in following me on this blogging journey, then that would make me very happy :)
If you want to get to know me a little bit better, you can also check out my twitter or instagram!

I hope to see you again soon!


Yours, Viktoria




Comments

Post a Comment