Shop, Explore, Bond

Hey guys!

So, the other day, a good friend of mine, my sister and I went on a shopping daytrip to Dortmund. We went by train, so we had about an hour to catch up and prepare emotionally for the shopping spree, which was about to happen.
Our first stop was the Thier-Galerie, a very big shopping mall with every shop anyone could wish for. After having a quick look into KIKO, we went on into Primark to search for some autumnal pieces. First things in the bag.




Next stops: H&M and several shoe shops. We were ready for lunch. Luckily, in the mall you can find quite a number of different food places (from Italian, over Turkish to Thai, anything can be found, I actually usually go for Thai!) with a common place to sit and chat to your shopping companions.

After regaining power, we were ready to hit the shops for a second time! Not much time had passed until I saw these beauts in Deichmann. I was on the hunt for some black boots with a not-too-high and steady heel which would survive my autumnal trips to uni or into town, come what may! (actually, I mean rain). I just now found out that it appearantly is the 'Facebook Shoe of the Month of September' (out of all Deichmann shoes, I guess). Well, nice to know! 


Having finished hopping in all the stores that we were interested in, we decided to stroll around the city center for a bit until we had to return to the main station to catch our train.
Time to get some energy back, reflect the day and have good laughs about some fun situations we went through during the day.

I think, it's important to do little trips like that with friends or family. It's not really all about the shopping. That is just a nice side effect if you chose to a trip as I did. Really, it's about the quality time you spend with the people you love. For that reason, it doesn't matter what you do, but whom you do it with.

Which fun things do you do with your loved ones to catch up? Let me know!


Comments